Saturday 26 August 2017

Review - Lil Miss Vintage Dolly Dress

Beautiful blue polka dot dress by Yorkshire based Vintage Repro brand


This beautiful dress arrived for me to review - I didn't know what dress Lil Miss Vintage were planning to send me (to be honest, I'd have been happy with any of their beautiful dresses) and I was very pleasantly surprised to open the package and find 'Dolly'.


This stunning blue dress with white polka dots has a full swing skirt, crossover bust with thick white collar and white button detail and a separate matching belt. 

The quality is impressive, it's cotton and very comfortable to wear. 


The skirt is gorgeous - very full. I wore mine without a petticoat but it would also look great with one for added 'puff'!


Lil Miss Vintage was started in Yorkshire by two friends who share a love of vintage and vintage inspired clothing. They pride themselves on hassle free shopping and good customer service. They have a lovely range of dresses, skirts and accessories from rockabilly to classic. 
UK postage is free and they deliver worldwide. 



One very endearing factor is that Lil Miss Vintage don't use models to show off their clothes. They use girls of various sizes because in their words "We want to give you an honest and realistic view of what the dress looks like on everyone, so you buy with confidence every time." Lil Miss Vintage stock UK sizes 8-24 in most of their styles.

I would totally recommend this company - I mean, just look at this dress! 

The Dolly retails at £32.00 and can be found here: http://www.lilmissvintage.co.uk/dolly-blue--white-polka-dress-249-p.asp

There are so many beautiful dresses and skirts to choose from, but apart from the Dolly (which, did I mention I adore?!!!) my top five favourites are:







Go and check out their website if you like pretty and well made vintage style clothes - you won't be disappointed. 



Instagram: lil_miss_vintage

Laura Dolly Cupcake xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment