Monday 6 March 2017

Review - Cribstar: Skulls Harem Leggings

100% cotton leggings for (very cool) kids


As I mentioned in my last post, I'm trying to steer clear of the high street and buy clothes for myself and my kids from smaller independent businesses. 
I've always favoured unique clothing for my children, sourcing little rock t-shirts and fun and funky designs online. My three-year-old son has a wardrobe full of cool wee tops and t-shirts as there's such a huge variety. But I'd mainly stuck to teaming them with boring jeans - until now.

Like most toddlers, my little boy is very active - he's constantly climbing, jumping, running around... and watching him do these activities in his restrictive jeans made me think:  'Not. Very. Comfy.'  So I decided to find alternatives. 

Which led me to these:

Cribstar skulls harem leggings




They are 100% cotton harem leggings by London-based independent clothing and accessories brand Cribstar. 

Cribstar have been around since 2015, creating unique clothing and accessories for kids up to the age of six years old. 
They use bold, edgy, minimalistic designs - lots of wonderful monochrome pieces, perfect for mixing and matching. 

In their 'About Us' section, they state that their clothes are 'good quality and comfortable' so they ticked all the boxes for me and my boy and I ordered our first pair.

My little man is rocking his skull harem leggings! 

 
The dropped crotch and soft cotton makes them so comfortable. They have the perfect amount of stretch and are a great length on him (I contacted Cribstar via their Instagram, as my son is either an age 2-3 years or 3-4 years depending on the brand. Cribstar got back to me right away with measurements, great customer service).

He's already worn them numerous times - they are a favourite for nursery - they wash well and they don't need to be ironed! Yay!

I am so pleased that I found Cribstar and these leggings in particular and I will definitely be buying more. 

Check out their Easter range!!! Bunny leggings! I need them! I mean, my son needs them. Obviously...



Laura Dolly Cupcake xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment