Wednesday 25 November 2015

Review - Blue Bubble 123

Cute, kitsch, festive and funky jewellery


Blue Bubble 123 is my favourite Ebay shop (in fact, just my favourite shop) for buying cute jewellery. 

I've bought gorgeous earrings from Blue Bubble a few times for myself and as gifts, so I was delighted to be sent a package of goodies to review.

My package of goodies from Blue Bubble 

Blue Bubble 123 is run in Lancashire UK by Sara, who makes all the jewellery herself. 
Sara loves unusual and funky jewellery and accessories and wants you to 'share bringing more funk into the world!' 

Perfect Tea Party earrings!

Blue Bubble is like a treasure trove - there are hundreds and hundreds of items in the Ebay shop - keyrings, badges, necklaces and (my favourite) earrings.

Many items start at 99p and there are offers too - buy one get one free and three for two. 


There are Autumnal themed pieces like the Forrest Buddies earrings and a fabulous Christmas collection with over 80 items including gingerbread earrings and diamante snowflake earrings (next on my wish list!)


There are some other lovely collections which make the shop really easy to navigate - there's a Lets Go Lego collection with ear studs and cuff links, a Boys Will Be Boys collection so the guys can join in the Blue Bubble fun too, featuring lots of single ear studs.

Lots of variety - reindeer, swallows and skulls!
My favourite collection is Sweet as Candy - I'm coveting the gumball machine necklaces and the M&M studs and jelly bean earrings are super cute!



Because of the very, very reasonable prices, offers and cheap P&P you don't have to spend a lot to receive a gorgeous package from Blue Bubble 123.

Rose necklace
I adore this colourful, pretty, funky shop - check it out and I'm sure you will too.


Follow on Instagram: BLUEBUBBLE_123


Laura Dolly Cupcake xxx

 



No comments:

Post a Comment